Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Make It Special

Christmas was always special for me, but once I became a Christian, it was extraordinary. More than anything else, I want to share that love for the Season of Christ's birth, and I can't think of a better way to do it than by stuffing my ebook into a much larger package of goodies, so that you'll feel extremely gift-laden when you get your hands on it all--without question!

You see, a Regency Christmas, far from being a pale shadow of what came under (Queen) Victoria, was actually a less commercial, much more personal holiday. I can't *make* you adopt my faith, nor would I wish to; I probably couldn't convince you of how wonderful it is to know the One whose birth the day celebrates. But here's what I can do: Give you the simple resources you need to improve your holiday immeasurably, no matter what you believe.I can share a little of the joy and wonder in this small way.

Everyone longs for a Christmas filled with love, warmth, and good memories. These things are not tangible--they don't come in a box, nor wrapped in pretty paper. But they are attainable.
My ebook supplies many ways to enjoy the togetherness that promotes loving--and lasting--memories. Laughter that comes not from watching TV, but from playing games with those you love best; Quiet reading, or shared reading, that is of a quintessentially Christmas essence, allowing you to actually enjoy your labor of love that went into decorating your home, and your tree.

There's more....oh, so much more! Please do come back or sign up to be notified of my next posts! You don't want to miss this! Tomorrow's post--Make It a Steal! (A list of the "goodies" you'll get for free with my ebook, no kidding.) There's nothing else like this around anywhere --I guarantee it.

No comments: