Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's Happening Now!

The Christmas Book Contest is LIVE! For the next three weeks I'll be giving away two more copies of the Regency Christmas Book package! (I have two winners already, names will be posted after I hear back from them.)

Leave a comment now! Look around and respond to one post--I'll check comments by date, and you'll be entered in the contest.

To see the huge Christmas package and all the bonus gifts, stop by the Christmas book page on my website: HERE . Have fun with a dash into the past of the holiday season.

Blessings,

Linore
PS: SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG AND YOU'LL BE ENTERED TWICE!

12 comments:

Lena Nelson Dooley said...

I'd love to win.

jean hart stewart said...

I went to your recipe and it sounds yummy. I might try cutting it down to one pie, can't use three. and is it really so short a time til Xmas. Ugh. Anyway please enter me in your contest. Your webby is beautiful.. Jean Hart
Stewart

C. L. Brake said...

I just found your blog today and am looking forward to all that it will off. I love the Victorian era but my next favorite is Regency.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great collection. Please enter me.

Melissa
forest_rose[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lois said...

I'd so love to be entered too -- and I've been a subscriber to the blog for a while now too! :)

Lois

Gail said...

Please enter me. LOVE regency books.

Connie Rachal said...

Linore
I enjoyed reading your Christmas blog with stories, recipes and so much more. This put me in the Christmas spirit early. I'll be checking back from time to time.
Connie Rachal

Lisa Alexander Griffin said...

I'd love to be entered in the contest. Sounds great!

Ava James ~Romance Writer said...

That recipe sounds delicious!

I could certainly make that and cuddle up with a good christmas book!

Ava James ~Romance Writer said...

That recipe sounds delicious!

I could certainly make that and cuddle up with a good christmas book!

Ava James ~Romance Writer said...

That recipe sounds delicious!

I could certainly make that and cuddle up with a good christmas book!

climbergirl said...

It's so hard to find good, clean, Christian romance reading. Im a fan of Jane Austen, plucky heroine's and period romances. A time when honor and dignity were more than mere words...well, now I AM excited!